Telephone Counselling Services
This is similar to webcam counselling as it happens through the a video chat app of your choice, or via a handset, but without the visual aspects. You can choose to remain anonymous and the conversation is encrypted.. An advantage of telephone counselling is that non-verbal communication can be carried in your tone of voice or the pace of speech which can be picked up by your counsellor.
• Counselling therapy from your own home at a time that suits you.
• Secure inscription software offers confidentiality and peace of mind.
• No chance that you may be seen entering the counsellor’s practice.
• Therapy at a time, place and pace that suits you.
• Access to counselling may be more immediate.
• Flexibility to choose the technology you feel is best for you: telephone, email,
live chat or webcam
Things to consider
• Are you comfortable using internet technology?
• Would you prefer to see your counsellor face-to-face?
• Do you feel your situation is too complex to discuss via the internet?
• Is there a computer terminal that you can use privately without interruption?
• There are no nonverbal cues or body language for you or the counsellor to
read this can lead to misunderstanding
Please contact me for more information